Summary of Relevant Skills
- Developed series of regional service and leadership training programmes for Sephora University
- Project manager and key developer for On-Job-Training (OJT) blueprints for Wildlife Reserves Singapore (WRS) Zookeeper Framework
- Developed On-Job-Training (OJT) blueprints for Sentosa’s key frontline units and Guest Experience Department to aid in their system cutover
- Analysed and identify required competencies for key frontline units, including OCBC Premier Centres, Branch, Contact Centre, including training support for OCBC’s Contact Centre Transformation project
- Developed Competency Map and Competency Standards for WSQ Attractions and Leisure Management Framework; and Casino Gaming Framework
- Developed e-courseware and e-assessment for the Executive Counselling and Training Academy and provided instructional design support for e-courseware to WizLearn.
Lee Wei is currently the Director and Master Developer at Monochrome Learning Solutions Pte Ltd.
A training professional with extensive experience in personal development and service excellence training. She develops and delivers customer and soft skills programs for individuals and organizations. She specialises in the field of psychometric assessments such as DISC, MBTI and Transactional Analysis and translates the takeaways to improvements in communication, improved engagement inter and intra team. Her aim is to help clients achieve personal and professional success.
She has worked with Sigma Solutions to support the Singapore’s Workforce Development Agency to develop Singapore’s Attractions and Leisure Management industry and map out the WSQ framework for the entire Singapore Attractions industry. She is also involved as a Competency Standards developer for the WSQ Casino Gaming Framework.
Lee Wei was with OCBC Bank as a Vice President in the Customer Experience Division for five years, leading the drive to ensure the bank is equipped with the necessary service skills and customer experience mind-set. Her portfolio included being the Regional Training Manager for bank’s 400-strong contact centre team, where her focus was on the development and improvement of competencies within the pool of in-house trainers, the regional training roadmap and re-design of existing onboarding training for new joiners. This included the revamp of the entire onboarding training so as to support business needs for new contact centre staff to be equipped with the necessary skill sets in the shortest time possible.
Her past work experience included Singapore Airlines, where she was the in-house instructional designer for e-learning courseware and curriculum designer for the commercial training arm. She has also developed and worked on the kindergarten English syllabus curriculum for China’s Hebei province, which included facilitating bilingual training sessions in China for the kindergarten teachers, during her tenure in iT21, an educational company. She has also recently completed a complete suite of e-learning courseware and assessment for the Executive Counselling and Training Academy (ECTA), a Private Education Institution.
An engaging facilitator and effective communicator, she helps her participants achieve their full potential using a mixture of activities where there’s sharing of experiences through experiential learning activities, supported by useful debriefs and feedback for growth and learning.
Lee Wei obtained her Masters in Instructional Design and Technology from the Nanyang Technological University (NTU) and her Degree in Arts from the National University of Singapore. She is WSQ ACTA (Advanced Certificate in Training & Assessment) certified by Singapore’s Workforce Development Agency and has obtained her WSQ Diploma in Adult Continuing Education (DACE).