UNITED OVERSEAS BANK (MALAYSIA) BHD
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.” Chinese proverb
We have benefited immensely in learning the tools to delighting our customers. Our staff has enjoyed such an interactive training and for the first time ever, we noticed that no one leaves the room for any toilet breaks except for the scheduled meal breaks. That goes to show how awesome and engaging our trainers ~ Lee Wei and Lee Hing are in locking the whole training experience for our young Call Centre Team Members.
We are seeing an immediate positive feedback from the customers in terms of the soft skills, and the staff has demonstrated an improved confidence in managing the customers’ requests and queries.
We are thrilled to learn and strengthen the knowledge on the following checklists:
What Is Exceptional Customer Service
• Discover who your customers are and celebrate their differences.
• Identify what your customers really want and meet their expectations.
• Develop a win/win attitude.
Importance of Effective Communication
• Learn the art of powerful conversation.
• Learn to be an effective and active communicator.
• Learn the importance of listening to our customers.
• Gain the ability to develop key customer relationships.
• Discover how to build rapport with customers through effective questioning.
Highly Effective Customer Service Skills
• Discover the importance of choosing a great attitude.
• Learn how easy it is to go the extra mile and the benefits it creates.
• Learn a killer question that will help you problem solve & reduce minor customer conflict.
Head, Call Centre
United Overseas Bank (Malaysia) Bhd